All our wineries are a great place for different corporate, or social events, parties and/or celebrations. Each winery provides different facilities from an old traditional Moravian wine cellar, to a picturesque wine restaurant in a small and quiet wine village, or modern winery architecture in the Mikulov downtown, but always with GREAT MIKULOV WINES
Looking forward to meet you with a glass of excellent Mikulov wines
A newly renovated wine guesthouse and a restaurant Pastuška in a small wine village Brod nad Dyjí – an ideal place not only for wine tastings, but also for corporate and different social events.
- restaurant with 50 seats
- yard with extra 50 seats
- secluded summer picnic garden
- 9 renovated traditional apartments – capacity up to 30 beds
- wine tasting cellar
Mikulov Family Winery
The winery is right in the Mikulov downtown only a spitting distance from the main square. A small family winery with a wine restaurant and guesthouse in a renovated 18th century house.
- restaurant with 35 seats and summer yard with outdoor terrace with 40 seats
- traditional wine tasting cellar for 40 people
- wine bar with wine shop
- 2 exquisite winery apartments and another 8 rooms in an adjacent guesthouse
Turold Mikulov Winery
A small wine bar and a wine shop in a traditional family winery with a guesthouse right under the Turold Hill and its famous caves.
- wine cellar shop with 35 seats and summer terrace for 9 tasters
- wine guesthouse – 5 large family apartments – 30 beds
- bike rental